- Brains: A Zombie Memoir by Robin Becker
- Simon Says by Grace Loraza
- The Adventure of the Cardboard Box by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Valley of Fear by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Round the Red Lamp by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Dishwasher by Peter Jordan
5 of 5 --- made me want to quit my job and travel across the country washes dishes. The air of freedom, the ability to explore unexpected places, and the chance to meet great characters. Until I remembered, I wouldn't be down for sleeping in a van or not showering for days. - What Got You Here, Wont Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
5 of 5 -- Great book for A-type personalities who have excelled to a certain point in their career and now will transition towards leading others. The higher up the echelon one becomes, the more these personality traits could keep you from reaching the next level. Great career book. - White Girl Problems by Babe Walker
4 of 5 -- living in Los Angeles, I imagine there are a lot of white girls with these problems. I wish I had these sorts of problems. OK, actually, no I don't. - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
5 of 5 -- great fantasy read - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
This blog chronicles some of my random travels, experiences, and interactions out in the world. I believe we live in a fascinating time, and I hope to be one person who attempts to capture some small experiences in words.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Reading 2012 (Q1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment